Tuesday 21 October 2008

Start Up Mode

This must be start up mode. Just thinking of maybe actually going to bed, but then think there's too much still to do. And found a half bottle of wine lurking in the undergrowth, so going for a last burst and couldn't help but come back and put down some late night thoughts. This is getting seriously habit forming. I think part of the late night effort is that I am transitioning from Apple to Microsoft as we have decided that we need to know how the site looks on both. That and the fact that my Mac Book has finally decided to throw in the towel. So now I am having to find my way around Windows XP, which doesn't come easy to a Mac user. Feel I am in alien territory. But there is one big upside to it as it does have iTunes - so while working away I've been rebuilding my music library. It's frightening, I could already be stuck here for 73.3 days without listening to the same thing twice. And I've only just scratched the surface.

I've also been checking out a new entry on the site from our man at the sharp end - Peter Gustaffson. Keep thinking I'm missing a 'a' after the 'f', but my Swedish was always poor.

He's just landed in San Francisco, and is getting ready for his first steps onto the PGA tour. We will all be shouting for you, even though our voices may not carry far.

Right back to some real work. What's next? An email to that nice man at Srixon. Sorry John.

JohnD

No comments: