Wednesday 29 October 2008

Meeting with The Chairman

I met with the Chairman this evening. We've only just appointed him, but he's already become all chairmany. I started to feel quite intimidated. But he's now off to watch Arsenal v Spurs, so I'll be glued to the radio to see if Spurs can stick it to them. Referenced the 'library' to him, and that didn't go down well. Not that I've suddenly become a Spurs fan. But Harry's as safe a pair of hands as you could wish for. It's that Daniel Levy that I can't stand.

But Chairman's general advise was sound and I will obey. Not that I'm a Darlek, but the fact of the matter is that we need to raise some cash to enable us to keep creating content that we hope will appeal to golfers far and wide.

And I've just heard that Seve's on the mend. So there may be a god!

JohnD

No comments: