Monday 20 October 2008

A little golf tip that actually works

My business partner Mr Southwell has transformed my golf game with one simple piece of advice. It's an oldie but goodie, and has totally sorted me out. 'Get your back to the target'. That's it. Simple as. Now it might be an obvious truth to many of you, but it has so worked for me. It doesn't involve thinking about 'lateral plains' or any other mumbo jumbo which I can't get my body or brain around. So I've been down the driving range over the weekend just thinking about that one thing - and I'm hitting straight and long. Little bit of a slice remaining, but I now like to think of it as a power fade. Now feeling confident that I'll be able to keep the SMGTV end up when we next get asked to play.

Better stop thinking of my swing now and crack on with some actual work. Some debugging to be done, and need to get my paws on some goodies for the website. Watch out Bunker Mentality, I need some shirts.

Keg

No comments: