Thursday 13 November 2008

Poults Driver

So Poults threw his toys out of his pram because he had his driver nicked- http://uk.reuters.com/article/golfNews/idUKLC02433620081112.

Now I do like a nice cobra myself and we previewed the new L5V in our last show, so I have a large degree of sympathy - well, 11 degrees of loft sympathy actually.

I'm still getting my head round the downside of playing in the tournament badly rather than picking up a new one out of the pro shop and having a trash, and maybe getting something out of it.

But this is because I am not a Tour Pro. Is it a loss of points, which puzzles me, or the possibility of loosing confidence? I am not the journo around here so I don't feel to embarrassed asking. Will turn the question over to the rest of the troops tomorrow.

JohnD

No comments: