Sunday 9 November 2008

Burghess Hill Golf Centre

Sunday is another work day as there's too much to be done in readyness for the NEC Golf show - http://www.golfshownec.com/.

But I needed to get out - well, I generally think I need to get out more - so I went off to the Burghess Hill Golf Centre - www.burgesshillgolfcentre.co.uk.

They've got 28 undercover, floodlit, bays and a great little 9 hole course, which is very well maintained. USPGA spec greens no less. It's perfect for squeezing in a few holes when you are short on time, and it's quiet a tough challenge. I'm still to shoot a great round there, and as I felt that wasn't going to happen today, I kept myself confined to the Driving Range.

They've recently put in those machines that tee your ball up for you, which is bliss. But you can crank your way through a lot of balls without really thinking about what you are doing.

Right, better get back to it.

JohnD

No comments: