Monday 3 November 2008

Karlsson, Kjeldsen, Kalmer

I'm sure there's some sort of joke about a Swede, a Dane and a German but I can't for the life of me figure it out on a damp Monday morning. But the 3 K's, let's call them all had a pretty good weekend. Tied in 32nd place was good enough for Karlsson to take the Order of Merit, while Kjeldsen's 71 wrapped up a win having led from the first round. And as for the final K, Mr Kayer took second place with a 68 and secured his 8th position in the Order of Merit.

So that's that then for the year, and maybe forever, as the Race to Dubai now takes over. And as this starts this month with the HSBC Champions event in Shanghai, you have to say that the golf season is now pretty much continuous. Well, we've got a few days off, but that's about it.....not complaining mind you as I need some continuous golf distraction to keep my mind off the state of the economy.

JohnD

No comments: