Friday 23 January 2009

What a show exlaimation mark

Show number 3 and I like it , I like it, I like, it's only rock'n roll but .....actually it's golf, and stop being a golf and Stones loving grandad. Lost the plot for a moment. Composure now regained. But I loved it. I've been sweating away in the background, trying to get things moving on all sorts of fronts, and hadn't quite realised what was occuring front of house. They are having too much fun, which is probably why the Golf Magic crew hated it. All my buttons have been pressed, and now going for a lie down.

JohnD

1 comment:

NearlySingleFigures said...

Hi ya, love what you guys are trying to do with ShowMeTheGolf.TV. I'm organising a golf day for bloggers, fancy coming? You can message me on www.saveamillionshots.com or via my golf blog http://golf-nearlysinglefigures.blogspot.com