Saturday 17 January 2009

And another thing

Well it's Saturday night and I'll do anything to avoid Casualty. So it's time to talk to myself again on blog land. The question that I'm fretting my head about tonight is how to engage an army of golf mad bloggers to let the world know about Show Me The Golf? We've created some amazing content, we've got the good and great of golf all lined up, but we need to be able to shout our message to the world. I thought all you needed to do was fire off a quick email, do something virtual, and then the whole world would start knocking on you doorstep. But I'm coming to the view that it's a little trickier than that. Potentially quite a lot trickier. So it's time to get out SEO for morons and see where we go from there. Watch out world, we're jumping in.

JohnD

1 comment:

Golf-finder said...

i might be able to help you a bit with some SEO stuff?
contact me through www.golf-finder.net or Tim has my email i think, i sent him a email the other day

Dave