Friday 5 December 2008

First Outage

Well crisis struck - the f****** site went down for a few hours. The CTO was in the pub - Friday night so fair play - but being a trooper he got it sorted and I was able to get on with my evening - making improvements on the site, or rather recommendations. Can't do the proper tech stuff yet. I have such an exciting life. I think I'm in danger of becoming a tech head. Well, that might be pushing it. In fact our CTO would belly laugh at the very suggestion. But here at www.showmethegolf.tv we will not be detered by such matters. We will golf and we will generally prevail, even though the western world has decided to have a bit of melt down. But our Gordon will sort us all out - www.number10.gov.uk.

Will linking to Downing Street scupper us, or is it an amazing move that will build us an audience of frustrated golfers operating within Whitehall. Only time will tell.

Right, better get on with it.


JohnD

No comments: