Wednesday 24 December 2008

And not a mouse stirred

Yes, it's now officially Christmas Eve, and it's time to down tools for 48 hours and listen to some carols, eat mince pies and play with my new online putting game....no, no, no. That will have to wait til I get back in the office and I'm now going to go into golf rehab for the next two days. But what if I get a Sky Caddie? Will I be able to stay in and just admire it? Or will I have to get out and give it a go? Now that could be a tricky one. Will probably have to fill my boots with whisky and a bit of port, and render myself generally imobile on the couch. Need a little rest as our Chairman has signed me up to run a 10km in Feb. I think he's trying to tell me something.

Over and out and back before the New Year runs away with itself.

JohnD

No comments: