Friday 15 August 2008

Thieving Bastards

Meeting with our Michael, our CTO has had to be cancelled. Some thieving bastard nicked his bicycle! So meeting postponed until tomorrow, when I'm going to Arsenal v West Brom with him. He's a Geordie, so this will be a bit of a step up in class. Not that I'm a Gooner either - but my sister is away and I've got access to two season tickets. Not going to turn them down when we are pre-revenue!

Working away on getting ready to unleash www.showmethegolf.tv to a largely unsuspecting world. Want to get a tee booking system in place before we go live as that is so part of the future. I'd love to get an email every monday giving me good deals on local courses for the coming week. Heaver Castle for £16. Yes please. Works for me!

Right better get on with that and a couple of hundred other things.

Keg

No comments: